1. Cultivate an inclusive Believe in Syracuse community where the board, volunteers, and community partners represent Central New York’s demographics.
2. Launch a Greater Syracuse Career Mentoring program with 30 students in spring 2021 that retains youth and talent in the Greater Syracuse community.
3. Fund the “Writing Our Lives” Youth Conference each year and help conference organizers to reach more students.
4. Secure partnerships with 2 new Syracuse-based non-profit organizations each year to address needs in Greater Syracuse that align with the mission of Believe in Syracuse, such as health, youth needs, and literacy.
5. Secure partnerships with one new Syracuse-based small business per month to establish a Believe in Syracuse “Small Business Network” that raises the visibility of these small businesses, drives positive online mentions as well as in-person foot traffic for these businesses.